Each of the ingredients, on their own, are edible. Put them all together & they’re incredible!
- 8 to 10 – 5 oz. cans of tuna, packed in water & drained
- 1 large organic red onion, chopped
- 1 – 6 oz. jar of organic green pimento olives, drained & finely chopped
- 1 – 6 oz. can of organic pitted black olives, drained & finely chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 organic green bell peppers, diced
- Organic black pepper, to taste
- 1 – 16 oz. bottle of gluten free Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the dressing.
- Then add the dressing (to taste).
- Chill for at least 1 hour. But it’s better if you can chill it for 3 to 4 hours.
- Garnish with green pepper rings (if desired).
- This recipe’s delicious as a salad & even more delectable if you put it in a gluten free pita bread!