Green Goddess Salad Dressing
What a way to dress up your salad! The anchovies in this recipe really pack a punch! Added to that are the fresh herbs and green onions! This is a recipe you will use time and time again!
- 2 cups of mayonnaise (we prefer organic)
- 4 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh tarragon, chopped
- Mix together mayonnaise, anchovy, green onion, parsley, chives, vinegar and tarragon.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour over your favorite salad or greens and enjoy!