In the summer there is nothing like a fresh loaf of zucchini bread. Try this grain free option, as I think you’ll like it better, and it’s better for you!
- 2 T. coconut oil, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 3 T. honey
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (or other sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 2 T. water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bread pan or use parchment paper in a bread pan (8-1/2″ x 4-1/2″)
- Place coconut oil, eggs, honey , vanilla and vinegar in a mixing bowl and beat on high with a hand blender for 30 seconds.
- Combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and then add to wet ingredients. Beat on high until well blended.
- Place the coconut milk and zucchini in a bowl and mix well, then add to batter and mix well.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes and remove from pan.