These homemade blueberry muffins are fluffy, and packed with blueberries. An all time favorite, these are easy to make and are delightfully delicious!
- 2 cups organic & gluten free blanched almond flour
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup organic honey or pure maple syrup from Vermont
- 1/2 tsp. organic & gluten free baking soda
- 1 1/2 T. organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 T. organic clear vanilla extract
- 2 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 6 muffin tins with muffin liners or grease.
- Add all ingredients except the blueberries into a large bowl. Mix together until texture thickens and ingredients are combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly between muffin pan, filling them until almost full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.