While this recipe has some sugar in it and isn’t made with 100% fruit juice, it still packs a powerful punch nutritionally. It’s a great way for your family to eat fruit.
- 2 cups of 100% fruit juice of choice
- 2 bananas, peeled & cut into chunks
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries (or 1/2 cup frozen strawberries with sugar)
- 1/2 cup of peaches – fresh or canned (canned in light syrup)
- 1 apple, peeled & cut in chunks
- Put juice in a blender & add fruit.
- Blend for 1 minute or until well blended & frothy.
- Serve immediately or chill it in the fridge for an hour.
- It tastes best if it’s really cold!