Fried Egg & Butternut Squash Hash
This is a delicious breakfast meal – or try it for supper! If you are like me and love eggs, you will find this tasty at any time of the day!
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled & cut into 1″ cubes
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 tsp. organic basil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and spread on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through, crispy and caramelized. Plate the squash.
- Fry the eggs and place each one on the top squash.