Egg & Turkey Quiche
A quiche should be light and fluffy, not dense. This quiche recipe is divine and can served for any meal of the day!
- 10 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups of cooked turkey, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tsp. of parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. of oregano
- 2 T. of onion flakes
- 2 tsp. of dried chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, slightly beat eggs and add green peppers, parsley, oregano, turkey, onion flakes, chili pepper flakes, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Spray an 8″ cake pan with non stick cooking spray. Pour quiche mixture into pan.
- Bake until set. (Approximately 30-35 minutes).
- Cut and serve immediately.