Easy and Quick Vegetable Stir-Fry
Looking for a meal you can make quickly but is also nutritional? You’ve come to the right place!
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 1 chili, finely chopped
- 1 lb. oriental mushrooms (oyster, shiitake, etc.)
- 3 1/2 oz. pine nuts
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lb. green vegetables (spinach, Chinese cabbage, etc.)
- 11 oz. baby corn, halved lengthwise
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 1/2 fl oz. soy sauce
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok and add chili, pine nuts and garlic. Sauté for about 30 seconds on high heat.
- Add mushrooms, onion, green vegetables, baby corn and red pepper and stir-fry for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce and stir-fry for about a minute.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, stir well.
- Serve immediately with rice noodles.