It doesn’t take many ingredients to prepare this recipe! And once you eat it for the first time, you’ll want to try out different ones, so you can call it your own!
- 3 – 8 oz. pkgs. of cream cheese (at room temp)
- 2 – 10 oz. pkgs. of sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. organic curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 c. dry sherry
- 1 c. organic chutney (your choice of flavor)
- 1/4 c. green onion, chopped
- Line a bread pan with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sea salt & sherry. Beat until smooth.
- Turn into prepared bread pan & refrigerate covered for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, pull the whole thing up using the waxed paper, or parchment paper.
- Spread the chutney on top & sprinkle the onions around the edge.
- Let stand 30 minutes at room temp before serving.