Cucumber Avocado Tomato Salad
Avocados are packed with healthy fats and they taste decadent. This salad is quick to prepare and tasty too!
- 1 large cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb salad dressing mix or Italian mixed spices
- In a medium bowl, add chopped cucumber, tomato, and avocado.
- In a small dish combine olive oil, lime juice and herbs/salad dressing mix. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour over chopped vegetables and serve immediately.