Making this recipe will take you about 10 minutes. Eating it will take you much longer, as you’ll want to enjoy the flavors & taste the goodness of all the ingredients!
- 6 to 8 pork chops, bones or no bones, your preference
- Sea salt & organic black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c. flour (or almond flour or coconut flour)
- 1 pkg. organic dry onion soup mix
- 1 c. of water
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Season the pork chops with salt & pepper (to taste).
- In a skillet, brown the pork chops in extra virgin olive oil.
- In a crockpot, layer the pork chops & soup mix. Then add the water.
- Cover & cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve over a bed of gluten free wild rice or a side of your choice.