The delicious flavors of Thanksgiving are all rolled up into one with this recipe! Plus it’s made in a crockpot so it’ll take no time at all to whip this recipe up!
- 3 to 4 lb. pork roast
- Sea salt & organic black pepper, to taste
- 1 c. organic cranberries
- 1/4 c. organic honey
- 1 tsp. organic orange zest
- 1/8 tsp. organic ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. organic ground nutmeg
- Brown the roast in a skillet on the stove.
- Then place it in a crockpot. And season it with salt & pepper (to taste).
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl & pour over the roast.
- Cover & cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Or until the roast is fork tender.
Note: Don’t submit a crockpot to sudden temperature changes. It can’t withstand them & it might just break!