This is the best homemade chunky blue cheese dressing recipe you will ever make! It is incredibly easy and so delightful!
- 1/4 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup The Ojai Cook Lemonaise
- 2 tsp. gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 medium shallot, outer skin removed and very finely minced
- 2 oz. chunky blue cheese
- 2-3 T. half & half
- Sea salt & freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a medium glass or non-reactive bowl and stir to combine.
- Using a fork, break up the chunks of bleu cheese. If you prefer a chunkier dressing, leave some of the chunks intact.
- Incorporate the cheese into the mixture.
- Add the half & half, one tablespoon at a time, to the bowl until you reach the desired consistency. Add more half & half if you prefer a less thick dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.