Thanksgiving isn’t the only time you can enjoy the flavors of cranberries! Give this recipe a try & you’ll be glad you did!
- 3 to 4 lb. pork roast
- Sea salt & organic black pepper, to taste
- 1 c. ground organic cranberries
- 1/4 c. organic honey
- 1 tsp. organic orange zest
- 1/8 tsp. organic ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. organic ground nutmeg
- Brown the roast in a Dutch oven on the stove top.
- Then place it in a crockpot.
- Season it with salt & pepper (to taste).
- Combine remaining ingredients & pour them over the roast.
- Cover & cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Or until the pork roast is fork-tender.