What a great recipe to make when the zucchini’s are fresh from the garden! You’ll love making this recipe time & time again!
Yields 10 servings
- 2 c. organic zucchini, grated
- 1 c. frozen organic corn
- 1 c. organic red bell pepper, diced
- 2 c. egg substitute
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk
- 2 c. Swerve
- 1/2 tsp. organic celery seed
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. organic & gluten free crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9″ x 11″ baking dish with extra virgin olive oil spray.
- In the baking dish mix the zucchini, corn & red bell pepper.
- In a large bowl whisk the egg substitute, evaporated milk, Swerve, celery seed, salt & red pepper flakes.
- Pour over vegetables in the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 – 55 minutes. Or until the top is golden brown.
Serving size: About 1/2 cup: Calories 54: Protein 6g: Carbs 7g.