If there’s ever a need for a warm coffee cake, this one’s one of the best ones that you can make & bake! And eat without any guilt since it’s low carb!
Yields 8 slices
Ingredients for the Coffee Cake:
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/2 c. organic vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 tsp. organic clear vanilla extract
- 1 c. vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 T. organic low carb high gluten flour
- 1/4 c. oat flour
- 1/3 c. Monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 c. organic unsweetened coconut
Ingredients for the Topping:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine eggs, vegetable oil, water & vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add whey powder, gluten flour, oat flour, coconut & Monk fruit sweetener. Mix until everything’s moistened.
- Pour into a prepared 8″ cake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of it comes out clean.
Nutritional Note: Each slice has 5 carbs & 11 proteins