Whoever said that you can’t have chocolate if you’re gluten free? Or if you’re following a low carb & Keto diet? This recipe proves them wrong! You’ll be able to enjoy these without feeling guilty!
- 2/3 c. organic vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 tsp. clear organic vanilla extract
- 1 T. liquid Swerve
- 2 T. Swerve
- 1 c. vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 T. gluten free toasted oat flour
- 2 T. high gluten flour (or gluten free high gluten flour)
- 2 tsp. organic & gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 c. organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. organic orange peel
- 1/4 c. organic walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oil, water, whipping cream, eggs, vanilla extract & liquid sweetener together. Mix well.
- Add Swerve, vanilla whey protein powder, oat flour (or coconut flour or almond flour), gluten flour (or gluten free high gluten flour), baking powder, orange peel & cocoa. Then mix until moistened.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour into 12 greased or lined with paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Or until a toothpick, inserted in the middle of one of them, comes out clean.
- Keep an eye on them so they don’t overcook!
Recipe note: Each muffin has 3 carbs & 11 proteins.