For something that’s easy to make this recipe’s one of the best! It’ll curb your sweet tooth & your craving for chocolate all at the same time!
Yields 58 cookies
- 1 – 8 oz. container of Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 2 organic egg whites
- 1 box of gluten free chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two cookie sheets with gluten free grapeseed spray & set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl beat the Cool Whip until smooth.
- Then add the egg whites & the dry cake mix.
- Stir until completely mixed together.
- Dip rounded teaspoonful of cookie dough into powdered sugar.
- Place each coated cookie onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until set but not brown.
- Cool a few minutes on the cookie sheet & then transfer to a cookie cooling rack.