Chocolate Avocado Cake Pops
A treat this good should be outlawed!
- 1 large Hass avocado, ripe (about 1 cup packed flesh)
- 1 and 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almond Milk™, original unsweetened
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Scoop the avocado flesh out from the skin and discard the skin and pit.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice pop mold.
- Freeze for 8 hours or longer.
- Run warm water over the mold to release the pops and store extras in a freezer bag.