If you’ve ever gone into a Chinese restaurant, your server asked whether you wanted white rice or fried rice? If you haven’t tried it before, or even if you have, always pick fried rice to accompany your meal. It adds an extra layer of WOW to your entrée!
- 1 small head of organic cauliflower (or 1 cup frozen organic cauliflower rice)
- 1 cup cooked organic brown rice.
- 1/2 cup organic frozen peas, thawed (or fresh)
- 1 small organic white onion, chopped or half of large organic onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of organic garlic, chopped (or 1 T. organic garlic powder)
- 2-3 T. of soy sauce (to taste) or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup organic vegetable broth for sautéing or organic chicken broth
- A couple drops of toasted sesame oil (optional)
- Sea salt and organic black pepper, to taste
- Sauté onion in broth or water.
- In a separate pan, add 1 T. oil, sauté rice, cauliflower & peas.
- Mix the onion & broth together with the rice, cauliflower & peas.
- Add soy sauce or coconut aminos, sesame oil & salt and pepper (to taste).