Chicken Wrapped Bacon Asian Style
If you like marinating your chicken, because of the flavor explosion in your mouth, then this recipe is for you!
- 1 lb. boneless & skinless chicken breasts, cut up into 1″ cubes
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 5 slices bacon (or turkey bacon – if you prefer)
- Marinate in the soy sauce overnight in a glass or plastic covered container. Make sure that all of the chicken is submerged in the soy sauce.
- When you are ready to cook your chicken, remove the chicken from the marinade and wrap 1/4 of a slice of bacon around each cube.
- Place on skewers – kabob style.
- Broil on high for 15 minutes until bacon is crispy and chicken is thoroughly cooked.