Delicious in a single dish! If you love chicken, spaghetti & Italian anything then you’ll love this dish!
- 4 oz. gluten free angel hair pasta
- 1 lb. boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. Italian bread crumbs (or gluten free Panko bread crumbs)
- 1 jar of Sweet & Tasty Tomato Hearty Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 c. shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cook pasta according to the manufacturer’s directions & drain then set aside.
- Put chicken breasts between waxed paper or plastic wrap & pound until they’re about 1/4″ thick.
- Coat chicken with the bread crumbs (or Panko crumbs).
- Place on a cookie sheet that’s been sprayed with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then turn the chicken over & bake for 10 more minutes.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the chicken & then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top of that. Bake for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted & the pasta sauce is hot.
- Microwave the pasta in a bowl for 3 minutes if it’s cold.
- Arrange the cooked pasta on a serving plate. Put baked chicken on top of pasta.