Who says you have to wait for Thanksgiving to enjoy yourself the flavors of dressing? This recipe is sure to please anyone who loves a Thanksgiving feast!
- 6 to 8 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 c. low fat sour cream
- 1 – 10 3/4 oz. can of organic low-sodium cream of celery soup
- 1 – 10 3/4 oz. can of organic low-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. organic herb stuffing mix
- 1 c. organic, gluten free & sugar free chicken broth
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil the chicken until fork-tender.
- Place chicken in a greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Mix sour cream & soups. Then pour them over the chicken.
- Sprinkle everything with the stuffing mix.
- Pour the chicken broth over everything, making sure that the stuffing mix, soaks up as much of the broth as it can.
- Add the melted butter, pouring it over as evenly, as you can get.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Or until the chicken juices run clear & the chicken broth is bubbling up the sides of the casserole dish.