This dish might give you a kick, if you know what I mean, but it’s absolutely amazing! And if you want it a bit more spicy, you can substitute the can of diced tomatoes with a can of Rotel™ (mild, medium or hot).
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 lg. organic onion, chopped
- 1 – 4 oz. can diced mild green chilies
- 1/2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1 – 15 oz. can of organic diced tomatoes
- 1 – 10 3/4 oz. can of organic cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a 3 quart casserole dish that’s been sprayed with a nonstick spray, layer the chicken along the bottom.
- In a separate bowl, mix the onion, chilies, garlic powder, tomatoes (with 1/2 of the tomato liquid) & soup.
- Then add the shredded cheddar on top.
- Best served right out of the oven with some organic & gluten free tortilla chips on the side!