There’s not many desserts that are easier to make than this one! And there’s not many desserts that taste as good as this one, either!
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 small jar of green Maraschino cherries
- 1 small package chopped pecans
- 1/2 bag of miniature marshmallows
- 1 container of whipped topping, thawed
- Place cherry pie filling in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in green Maraschino cherries.
- Add pecans and marshmallows.
- Fold in whip topping being sure to mix well so all ingredients are incorporated together.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.