These are so simple to make, that you’ll make them every time you have a craving for something to crunch & munch on!
Yields 4 servings
- 10 vegan, paleo & gluten free coconut wraps
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. organic black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with organic extra virgin olive oil spray.
- Diagonally cut each wrap in half, forming 2 triangles, for each of them.
- Place them in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combined the cheese, oil, garlic powder & black pepper (to taste). Mix well.
- Sprinkle over the triangle wraps as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown & crisp.
- Then remove from the oven & allow to cool completely before serving.
Serving size = 5 chips: 4g Carbs & 2g Protein