If you like fish, you’re going to love the quick and easy recipe! It’s not only healthy but it’s low carb and gluten free!
- 1 lb. fish fillets
- 1/2 C. plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 1 oz. grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- Arrange fish in nonstick casserole dish, which has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered at 450°F for 5 minutes. Drain off liquid.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Then spread over fish.
- Bake 2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Low calorie, low fat, low salt, gluten & grain free.