Tired of the usual game day snacks? Try this recipe instead! You’re going to love these bite-sized morsels!
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 c. flour (or coconut flour or almond flour)
- 1/4 tsp. gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 c. butter (or Ghee), melted
- 24 small pimiento stuffed green olives
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the cheese, flour & baking powder. Mix them on medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir in the slightly cooled butter (or Ghee) & mix until all ingredients are moistened. It’s finished when the dough forms.
- Pinch off a small piece of the dough & wrap it around an olive.
- Put it onto an ungreased baking pan. Repeat with the rest of the dough & olives.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Note: Dough wrapped olives can be frozen & then baked.