If you’re in the mood for an Italian dinner, this recipe is just the one that you’ve been looking for! It’s an easy one to prepare & you won’t be sorry that you’ve made it! Not to mention that the leftovers are always better than when you first made it!
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 organic onion, diced
- 3 c. gluten free elbow macaroni
- 3 c. gluten free rotini macaroni
- 1 – 48 oz. jar of Sweet & Tasty Tomato Hearty Marinara Sauce
- 1 pkg. pepperoni
- 1 – 4 oz. can of mushrooms, drained
- 3 c. low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef or turkey & onion, then drain off the excess juices.
- Prepare the macaroni according to their directions.
- Mix the ground beef or turkey with the two different kinds of macaroni, marinara sauce, pepperoni & mushrooms.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
- Pour into a 2 quart baking dish that’s been sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, but be forewarned, it’s going to be really hot!