If you’re looking for a tasty, healthy & appetizing juice then you’ve come to the right place! This recipe makes for a wonderful drink any time of the day!
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 3 T. fresh dill, chopped
- 2 T. scallions, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In large bowl combine grated carrots, chopped dill & chopped scallions.
- In separate bowl mix together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic & pepper (to taste).
- Pour liquid over carrot mixture.
- With two forks toss carrot mixture so that the dressing is well coated on the carrots.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.