It doesn’t take much to dress up broccoli so it tastes good. But this recipe makes broccoli the queen of her castle!
Yields 7 servings
- 2 – 10 oz. pkgs. of frozen broccoli, chopped (or 1 1/2 c. fresh organic broccoli)
- 1 c. organic chicken broth or organic veggie broth
- 2 T. mayonnaise (or vegan mayonnaise)
- 2 T. organic dried onion flakes
- In a large saucepan combine the broccoli, chicken broth, mayonnaise & onion.
- Simmer covered, stirring occasionally until the broccoli is tender.
- Uncover & continue to simmer. Stirring occasionally until all the liquid has evaporated.
Serving size = 3/4 cup: Calories 3 | Total fat 1 g. | Carbs 4 g.