What a great way to get your daily requirement of vegetables eaten in one recipe! It’s so good you might want to keep it forever!
Yields 2 servings
- 2 pkgs. of gluten free sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 T. plus 1 tsp. gluten free soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 T. organic rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp. organic red pepper flakes
- 2 1/4 tsp. organic peanut oil
- 1 clove of organic garlic, finely chopped
- 2 c. organic cauliflower florets
- 2 c. organic broccoli florets
- 1/3 c. organic red or green bell pepper, sliced
- Place the tomatoes in a small bowl. Then cover them with boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain them & then coarsely chop them.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl blend the soy sauce (or coconut aminos), vinegar, sugar, sesame oil & red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic & stir fry for 30 seconds. Or until it smells flavorful. Don’t let it burn!
- Add the cauliflower & broccoli. Then stir fry for about 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes & peppers. Then stir fry for 1 minute more.
- Add the soy sauce (or coconut aminos) mixture & cook until heated through.
Serving size = 1/2 of total recipe. Calories 155 | Protein 6g | Carbs 19g