Looking for a breakfast or brunch option you can make ahead of time? Try this filling recipe.
- 1 lb. package of breakfast sausage
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Buttery maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Crumble and brown the entire package of sausage and pour off any fat.
- Coat a 9” x 13” baking dish with a non-stick spray and line it with one package of the crescent rolls.
- Put the cooked sausage on top of the rolls and top with the cheese.
- Pour in the eggs and top with the second package of crescent rolls.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with a buttery maple syrup.