A superb accompaniment to any meal, especially an Italian one!
Makes 8 rolls
- 1/4 cup butter or Lactose Free, Keto & Paleo Ghee
- 2 1/2 T. water
- 2 1/2 T. milk or (unsweetened 100% organic coconut or almond milk)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup organic & gluten free tapioca flour*
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (or 1/2 tsp. organic garlic powder)
- 1/3 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 organic egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- In a saucepan over high heat add butter, water, milk & salt. Bring to a boil & immediately remove from heat.
- Stir in tapioca and garlic until mixture is smooth. Set aside for 10 to 15 minutes to rest.
- Stir the cheese & the egg into mixture & combine thoroughly and has a similar texture to cottage cheese.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup fill approx 3/4 full and drop rounded mounds of mixture onto ungreased cooking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.