A sweet treat for any time of the day so why not eat dessert first?
Makes 9 Brownies
- 1/3 cup Lactose Free, Keto & Paleo Ghee
- 1 – 15 ounce can of organic black beans
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 1/2 T. of milk (or organic coconut milk)
- 2 T. organic clear vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 3/4 cup + 2 T. gluten free toasted oat flour
- 1 tsp. Rumford® aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Lightly spray an 8″ square baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slowly melt Ghee in small saucepan over very low heat.
- Rinse and drain black beans VERY WELL to help remove bean taste.
- Put rinsed, drained black beans in blender. Add applesauce, milk, vanilla, melted margarine & blend until VERY CREAMY, at least a minute & a half.
- Put remaining ingredients in medium bowl & stir together well with wire whisk to break up any lumps in cocoa powder.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients & stir together with spoon until combined.
- Scrape into baking dish, level out & bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 Brownie = 170 calories, 4 grams fiber and 4 grams of protein