If you’ve ever gone to the grocery store to buy those tiny little packets of dried marinade mixes, you know how costly they can be. This marinade recipe will save you money but it’s also lip smacking good!
- 2 1/2 cups vinegar
- 12 whole organic cloves
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 or 3 organic bay leaves
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 T. salt (or to taste)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 T. black pepper (or to taste)
- Combine ingredients & let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Add meat & put in the refrigerator.
- For mild flavor, leave meat in mixture, in fridge for 24 hours.
- If you need to tenderize your beef & add more flavor to it, refrigerate in marinate for 2 days.
- Cook depending on what cut of meat you’re using & what way you’re cooking it.