Barbecued Polish Sausage
If you’re in the mood for a great tasting meal then this recipe’s for you! It’s easy to make, easy to clean up & it tastes great with just about everything you serve it with!
- 3 lbs. Polish sausage
- 1 c. no sugar barbecue sauce
- 1 c. no sugar ketchup
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar (or golden Monk fruit sweetener)
- Cut the sausage into 1″ pieces.
- Place all ingredients into a crockpot.
- Cover & cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve with gluten free Arborio rice or sauerkraut!