Barbecued Ham Sammies
How great it is to have a barbecued ham sammie that’s packed with nutritious & amazing flavors all in one! Plus it’s made in a crockpot so it’s quick & easy to make!
- 1 qt. no sugar ketchup
- 1/2 c. organic molasses
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar (or golden Monk fruit sweetener)
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1/2 c. no sugar barbecue sauce
- 5 lbs. shredded ham
- Mix all ingredients together except for the ham.
- Heat them on the stove, in a saucepan until hot & well blended together.
- Place the ham in a crockpot.
- Pour the sauce over the ham.
- Cover & cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.