These muffins taste just like banana bread except with way less carbs! You’re going to want to double the batch & freeze half of them to save them for later!
- 2/3 c. organic vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 – 8 very ripe organic bananas
- 2 tsp. organic & gluten free banana extract
- 2 T. Swerve
- 1 1/4 c. vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 T. gluten free toasted oat flour (or coconut flour or almond flour)
- 2 T. low carb high gluten flour (or gluten free & organic bread flour)
- 2 tsp. gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 c. organic walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a for mash the banana until fairly smooth.
- Mix oil, water, whipping cream & eggs together until well blended.
- Add banana & banana extract then mix again.
- Mix in Swerve, whey protein powder, oat flour (or coconut or almond flour), gluten flour (or gluten free & organic bread flour) & organic baking powder. Mix until moistened.
- Stir in the organic walnuts by hand.
- Pour into 12 greased muffin tins or 12 muffin tins that have liners in them.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of them comes out clean. Watch them so they don’t overcook!
Recipe Note: Each muffin has 4 carbs & 11 proteins