Amazing! Delicious! Marvelous! There’s so many adjectives to describe these muffins! The best one’s breathtaking! Or you could just say, “Get in my mouth!”
- 2/3 c. organic palm & coconut oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. heavy whipping cream
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 tsp. organic clear vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c. gluten free vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 T. oat flour
- 2 T. low carb high gluten flour
- 2 tsp. organic & gluten free baking powder
- 6 slices of bacon, fried
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oil, water, whipping cream, vanilla & eggs. Then mix until they’re well blended together.
- Add the vanilla whey protein powder, oat flour gluten flour & baking powder. Mix until moistened.
- Break the bacon up into small pieces & stir into the batter.
- Pour into 12 greased (with extra virgin olive oil spray) muffin tins.
- Bake for 10 to 15 min. Keep an eye on them so they don’t over cook!
- They’re finished when a toothpick inserted in the center of them comes out clean.
Note: Each muffin has 3 carbs