If you’ve never had this before you’re in for a real treat! The first time you eat it, close your eyes & savor the flavors! You might just eat them that way forever!
- 2 T. butter, melted (or Lactose Free, Keto & Paleo Ghee)
- 12 organic asparagus spears
- 3 T. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground organic white pepper
- 4 large slices of prosciutto, not cut too thin
- Pour butter (or Ghee) onto a flat plate & set aside.
- Cut tough ends off of the asparagus. Steam it until it’s just tender. Drain well & pat dry.
- Cover a flat plate with cheese & season it with white pepper.
- Roll asparagus in butter (or Ghee), then in cheese, shaking off the excess. Season with more pepper (if desired).
- Wrap 3 asparagus spears in each slice of the prosciutto.
- Place open ends on bottom on a baking sheet pan. Place under a hot broiler just until the prosciutto is lightly browned, approximately 2 to 4 minutes. Watch it closely so it doesn’t burn!
- Serve immediately.