If a recipe can be lovely then this one’s the most loveliest of the lovely recipes! Especially if you like a little bite to your sammies!
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 4 oz. water chestnuts, chopped
- 6 oz. fresh organic cooked spinach, chopped
- 2 dashes of organic cayenne pepper
- 2 oz. roasted organic red peppers or organic pimentos
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients together in a glass bowl.
- Transfer to an 8″ glass baking dish that’s been sprayed with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake until brown on top.
- Serve with gluten free crackers, organic & gluten free tortilla chips or a crusty bread (of your choice).